Academic Program and Administrative Services Review Core Council
To facilitate the necessary changes in the University’s operations a 13-member council chaired by Executive Vice President and Provost Rodney Erickson has been appointed by the president to provide indepth analyses of programs, examine available resources, find efficiencies and determine how to maintain the University’s excellence in an era of declining state revenue and mounting fiscal challenges.
Known as the Academic Program and Administrative Services Review Core Council, this group of faculty, staff and administrators from University Park and the Commonwealth Campuses must identify $10 million in permanent cost savings and nontuition revenue sources in each of the coming years.
- Members of the University Park Academic Review Coordinating Committee
- Members of the Campus Academic Review Coordinating Committee
- Members of the Academic and Administrative Services Review Coordinating Committee
- August 28, 2011 - Core Council finds million of dollars in cost-savings
- March 25, 2010 - President names council to find savings and identify opportunities
- January 28, 2010 - Report updates Faculty Senate on budget, strategic plan