1. Full-Time Faculty: These data use the same definitions of full-time faculty as does the open-budget. That is, faculty members are standing, Fixed Term I, and Fixed Term Multi-Year. Faculty members on leave are included. Academic administrators are excluded. Full-Time faculty counts, as in the open-budget, are based on the September 30th payroll and are held constant for the academic year.
2. Resident Instruction FTE: Instructional FTE’s are on a semester basis, and reflect budget assignments for full-time faculty.
3. Standard Sections: A standard section is any section not designated as:
- an individual instruction or dissertation section
- an Honors option section
- a practicum or recitation section.
4. Allocated Standard Section Credits: Allocated standard section credits are the weighted course credits associated with standard sections delivered by an instructor. When more than one instructor is associated with a section, standard section credits reflect the proportion of responsibility assigned to a given instructor.
5. Undergraduate Course Enrollments: Enrollments represent the summation of individual course enrollments.
6. Graduate Course Enrollments: Enrollments represent the summation of individual course enrollments.