Penn State’s Office of Planning and Assessment provides opportunities for learning in several formats.
- eLearning is available 24/7 and presented in several ways:
- Quality Clips are short (5 to 7 minute) videos explaining a specific concept
- Q&A with OPA are longer videos (around 30 minutes) exploring both concept and application
- OPA Forums are meetings several times each semester to share information about strategic planning, assessment, and other topics around the University.
- The Institutional Research Interest Group schedules events to better communicate, share, and coordinate information and activity regarding institutional research