5. How can you implement the improvements?
- What steps need to be taken to implement the solutions and how long will they take?
- Is there leadership support to move forward?
- Are additional resources (e.g., money, staff, equipment) needed?
- Is training needed?
- Have the persons responsible for implementing the change given input about potential roadblocks or barriers, or factors that will facilitate the implementation?
- Has a communication plan been developed to inform all the stakeholders about the proposed changes in the process?
- What is the plan for monitoring the process once the change has been implemented?