- The team implemented a DOS-based information management system beginning in 1996.
- The team has met continuously with new members rotating in from year to year since 1993.
- In the Fall Semester of 1999 the team implemented a web-based information management system to replace the DOS-based system.
- The team will continue to function for the foreseeable future - at least until the new Career Services Building is completed.
- Postage costs were cut by several thousand dollars.
- Student traffic on 4th floor Boucke was reduced by 85%.
- Data entry tasks have been shifted from Career Services Staff Members to Employers allowing us to reduce the size of our clerical staff with attendant cost savings.
- Data storage and retrieval systems are faster and more accurate.
- Jack Rayman, Sponsor
- Cathy Dufour, Leader/Facilitator
- Kathy Bricker, Member
- Teresa Keeler, Member
- Theresa Morrison, Member
- Jeremiah Richesin, Member