- One Staff member will take primary responsibility for Ask Career Services and the primary responsibility will rotate from year to year to avoid burnout.
- A series of "canned responses" have been prepared so that each query does not have to be handled as if it is a unique issue.
- A team of staff members will continue to meet periodically to monitor and assess the effectiveness of the revised process.
- A large referral team was established (organized by topic) and the primary staff member was urged to refer generously.
- Michael Hall will be replaced as he has left the staff.
- Students receive responses within 24 hours.
- No one staff member is overburdened by inquiries.
It is anticipated that the Ask Career Services Team will continue to operate for the foreseeable future.
- Jack Rayman, Sponsor
- Liz Toepfer-Hendey, Leader/Facilitator
- Jungen Choi-Perkins, Member
- Cathy Dufour, Member
- Michael Hall, Member