Identified 6 possible solutions for implementing improvments:
1. Re-engineer a system-wide electronic, online, dynamic and interactive Information Management System and Discipline Process.
2. Design a system that integrates OAS, WEB Sites, email, etc. enabling stakeholders to input and receive data and critical information in a dynamic fashion.
3. Design a "user friendly" program, with training and support on- and off-line, enabling users to perform critical functions related to their roles and responsibilities within the discipline process.
4. Develop a uniform standardization of forms, documents, and reports and establish a glossary for discipline-related terminology.
5. Design a dynamic report generation process with comprehensive data fields.
6. Design the system to incorporate scheduling and communication functions in conjunction with the discipline process.
- Joe Puzycki, Sponsor
- Don Suit, Sponsor
- Bill Huston, Leader/Facilitator
- Ed McGowan, Leader/Facilitator